CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Cert Guide, Fourth Edition
CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Cert Guide, Fourth Edition pdf download. With the help of this study guide, you’ll be ready to take the CompTIA Security+ exam. If you want to succeed as a technical person in the IT Security industry at all, you need to know Security+.
CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Cert Guide Description:
CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Best-selling author and expert instructor David L. Prowse shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The CompTIA approved study guide helps you master all the topics on the Security+ exam, including
- Core computer system security
- OS hardening and virtualization
- Application security
- Network design elements
- Networking ports, protocols, and threats
- Network perimeter security
- Physical security and authentication models
- Access control
- Vulnerability and risk assessment
- Monitoring and auditing
- Cryptography, including PKI
- Redundancy and disaster recovery
- Social Engineering
- Policies and procedures
Want a hard copy of this book?
Instructions before downloading the ebook (PDF):
- For this ebook, you should have a System (Laptop/Desktop).
- IDM (Internet Download Manager) software should be installed in your system for high-speed and resume download.
- WinRAR or 7-ZIP software should be installed in your system for extracting the pdf files.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader should be installed in your system for reading the pdf book.