CompTIA Network+ Study Guide, Fourth Edition (Exam N10-007)
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide, Fourth Edition pdf download. With the help of this study guide, you’ll be ready to take the CompTIA Network+ exam. If you want to pass the Network+ (N10-007) exam, you need to read this book.
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide, Fourth Edition (Exam N10-007) Description:
CompTIA’s Network+ certification tells the world you have the skills to install, configure, and troubleshoot today’s basic networking hardware peripherals and protocols. First, however, you have to pass the exam! This detailed CompTIA Authorized study guide by networking guru Todd Lammle has everything you need to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-007.
Todd covers all exam objectives, explains key topics, offers plenty of practical examples, and draws upon his own invaluable 30 years of networking experience to help you learn. The Study Guide prepares you for Exam N10-007, the new CompTIA Network+ Exam:
• Covers all exam objectives including network technologies, network installation and configuration, network media and topologies, security, and much more
• Includes practical examples review questions, as well as access to practice exams and flashcards to reinforce learning
• Networking guru and expert author Todd Lammle offers valuable insights and tips drawn from real-world experience
Want a hard copy of this book?
Instructions before downloading the ebook (PDF):
- For this ebook, you should have a System (Laptop/Desktop).
- IDM (Internet Download Manager) software should be installed in your system for high-speed and resume download.
- WinRAR or 7-ZIP software should be installed in your system for extracting the pdf files.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader should be installed in your system for reading the pdf book.