CompTIA Network+ Review Guide, Fourth Edition (Exam N10-007)
CompTIA Network+ Review Guide, Fourth Edition pdf download. With the help of this study guide, you’ll be ready to take the CompTIA Network+ exam. If you want to pass the Network+ (N10-007) exam, you need to read this book.
CompTIA Network+ Review Guide, Fourth Edition (Exam N10-007) Description:
CompTIA Network+ Review Guide Exam N10-007, 4th Edition, is your ideal study companion for preparing for the CompTIA Network+ exam (N10-007). Organized by exam objectives, this is a focused, concise review guide that works hand-in-hand with any learning tool, including the Sybex CompTIA Network+ Study Guide, CompTIA Network+ Deluxe Study Guide, and CompTIA Network+ Practice Tests. The book is broken into 5 parts, each part corresponding to one of the 5 objective domain areas of the Network+ exam: Network Architecture; Network Operations; Network Security; Troubleshooting; and Industry Standards, Practices, and Network Theory. Readers will also be given access to the comprehensive online Sybex test bank, which includes two bonus practice tests, electronic flashcards, and a glossary of terms that you’ll need to know come exam day.
CompTIA’s Network+ certification covers advances in networking technology, and reflects changes in associated job tasks. The exam places greater emphasis on network implementation and support, and includes expanded coverage of wireless networking topics. This review guide gives you the opportunity to identify your level of knowledge while there’s still time to study, and avoid exam-day surprises.
- Review network architecture and security
- Understand network operations and troubleshooting
- Gain insight into industry standards and best practices
- Get a firmer grasp of network theory fundamentals
Want a hard copy of this book?
Instructions before downloading the ebook (PDF):
- For this ebook, you should have a System (Laptop/Desktop).
- IDM (Internet Download Manager) software should be installed in your system for high-speed and resume download.
- WinRAR or 7-ZIP software should be installed in your system for extracting the pdf files.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader should be installed in your system for reading the pdf book.