CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 7th Edition
CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Seventh Edition pdf download. The CompTIA Network+ designed to help you pass the exams with ease, this definitive guide also serves as an essential on-the-job networking reference.
CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide Description:
Take the latest version of the CompTIA Network+ exam with complete confidence using the fully updated information contained in this comprehensive self-study system. The book offers clear instruction and real-world examples from training expert and bestselling author Mike Meyers along with hundreds of accurate practice questions.
Fulfilling the promise of the All in One series, this complete reference serves both as a study tool and a value on the job reference that will serve readers beyond the exam. CompTIA Network+ Certification All in One Exam Guide, Seventh Edition (Exam N10 007) also includes access to free video training and interactive hands-on labs and simulations that prepare you for difficult performance-based questions. A valuable pre-assessment test enables readers to gauge their familiarity with the test’s objectives and tailor an effective course for study.
- Contains complete coverage of every objective for the CompTIA Network+ Certification exam.
- Written by CompTIA training and certification guru Mike Meyers.
- Electronic content includes the Total Tester exam simulator with over 100 practice questions, over an hour of training videos, and a collection of Mike Meyers’ favorite shareware and freeware networking utilities.
Instructions before downloading the ebook (PDF):
- For this ebook, you should have a System (Laptop/Desktop).
- IDM (Internet Download Manager) software should be installed in your system for high-speed and resume download.
- WinRAR or 7-ZIP software should be installed in your system for extracting the pdf files.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader should be installed in your system for reading the pdf book.