CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) Exam Cram, 2nd Edition
CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) Exam Cram pdf download. With the help of this pdf guide, you’ll be ready to take the CompTIA A+ Core 220-1001 and Core 220-1002 Exam.
CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) Exam Cram Description:
This is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA®’s new A+® Core 1: 220-1001 and Core 2: 220-1002 exams. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic, including substantial new coverage of Windows 10, as well as new PC hardware, tablets, smartphones, macOS, Linux, cloud computing, and professional-level networking and security. Extensive prep tools include quizzes, Exam Alerts, our great last-minute Cram Sheet, two full practice exams in the print book and an additional two exams in the test engine, plus complete real-time practice and feedback through Pearson’s state-of-the-art test engine. You’ll also find fourteen exclusive Real World Scenario case studies, all linked to simulations or video on our bonus content site.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your A+ Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) exams!
- Deploy and manage computers running Windows 10/8/7, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android
- Master and practice the six-step A+ troubleshooting process
- Understand, install, configure, and troubleshoot motherboards, CPUs, and memory
- Test and troubleshoot power-related problems
- Use all forms of storage, including SSDs, optical devices and RAID systems
- Work effectively with mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Configure Windows components and applications, use Windows administrative tools, and optimize Windows systems
- Repair damaged Windows environments and troubleshoot Windows issues
- Install and manage printers and other peripherals
- Understand and work with networks, network hardware, wireless protocols, and cloud technologies
- Install and configure SOHO wired/wireless networks and troubleshoot connectivity
- Secure desktops and mobile devices, implement authentication methods, prevent malware attacks, and protect data
Want a hard copy of this book?
Instructions before downloading the ebook (PDF):
- For this ebook, you should have a System (Laptop/Desktop).
- IDM (Internet Download Manager) software should be installed in your system for high-speed and resume download.
- WinRAR or 7-ZIP software should be installed in your system for extracting the pdf files.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader should be installed in your system for reading the pdf book.