All the contents of Bigseekers are for learning purposes and personal use only. There is no file hosted on our server.
Bigseekers.com is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on our website and you want this material to be removed from this site, then you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Kindly be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees). If you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
You must attach proof that you have successfully downloaded the copyrighted material from our website. Having the download link published on our website doesn’t necessarily mean that the files actually exist. You must attach a screenshot or proof that you have successfully downloaded the copyrighted material from our website. If you don’t then your claim will be ignored.
The following elements/segment must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Proof that you have successfully downloaded the copyrighted material from our website.
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also involve a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in bigseekers.com’s search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the infringement notice via email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow us up to 2 to 4 working days for an email response.