[Download] Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Livelessons (Certified Information Systems Auditor) CISA course free download. With the help of this study material, you will gain an in-depth understanding of each objective in the CISA exam as well as a deeper understanding of auditing and security.
CISA course free download:
This course was created by Sari Greene. CISA course contains 16 hours of on-demand video training with a deep understanding that covers all the objectives as per the content. You can download this course in your system as well as your mobile for lifetime access. So why are you waiting? Go and download this course and start your journey.
CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) Complete Video Course contains 16 hours of training with content divided into 6 modules with 22 full lessons. In addition to the live trainer discussions, demos, and screencasts, you will find live assessment walk-throughs at the end of each lesson so you can see how to approach and answer questions throughout the course. Sari Greene, the best-selling author of the CISSP Complete Video Course and the CISSP Exam Prep Course, has also included 16 real-world auditing videos where she supplies practical tips and information that will help you pass the CISA exam and, just as importantly, better understand the concepts of Information Systems Auditing.
What will you learn?
- Every objective on the CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor exam
- Tips to prepare for and pass the exam
- Real-world information systems auditing skills
Module 1: The Process of Auditing Information Systems
Lesson 1: Audit Fundamentals
Lesson 2: Auditing
Module 2: Governance and Management of IT
Lesson 3: Governance Structure, Processes, and Models
Lesson 4: Risk Management
Lesson 5: Third-Party Relationships
Lesson 6: Business Continuity
Module 3: Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
Lesson 7: Project Management
Lesson 8: Application Development
Lesson 9: System Acquisition and Implementation
Module 4: Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Service Management
Lesson 10: IS Operational Management
Lesson 11: Data Management
Lesson 12: Network Architecture
Lesson 13: Disaster Response and Recovery
Module 5: Protection of Information Assets
Lesson 14: Information Security Program Management
Lesson 15: Authentication and Authorization
Lesson 16: Infrastructure Security
Lesson 17: Cryptography
Lesson 18: Physical and Environmental Security
Module 6: Acing Your Exam
Lesson 19: Understanding the Exam Structure
Lesson 20: Test-Taking Strategies
Lesson 21: What to Expect at the Testing Center
Lesson 22: Attaining and Maintaining Your CISA Certification
Familiarity with basic auditing and information systems concepts.
- Intermediate to advanced
Who should take this course
- Anyone preparing for the ISACA CISA certification examination.
- Anyone interested in learning information systems auditing skills; those interested in learning about security auditing.
- Name: CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- Duration: 16 hours
- Size: 12.7 GB
- Type: Video training
- Total videos: 129
- Language: English
- Publisher: LiveLessons
- Author: Sari Greene
- A full practice exam (with more than 150 questions) using Pearson’s Test Prep practice test software.
- End-of-lesson quizzes.
- Interactive exercises to help you learn and retain knowledge.
Next certification (Recommended):
Instructions before downloading the course:
- For this course, you should have a System (Laptop/Desktop).
- IDM (Internet Download Manager) software should be installed in your system for high-speed and resume download.
- WinRAR or 7-ZIP software should be installed in your system for extracting the course files.
- VLC Media Player should be installed in your system for playing the course video.