[Download] Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
E-careers (Certified Information Systems Auditor) CISA course free download. With the help of this study material, you’ll be ready to take the CISA and validate the intermediate-level skills expected of an IT auditor.
CISA course free download:
This course was created by e-Careers. CISA course contains 13 hours of on-demand video training with a deep understanding that covers all the objectives as per the content. You can download this course in your system as well as your mobile for lifetime access. So why are you waiting? Go and download this course and start your journey.
Demonstrate excellence in IT systems auditing by completing the ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor course. Designed according to the rigorous requirements of the ISACA, students can be sure of learning the theories and practical skills required to become a fully-qualified systems auditor.
Since 1978 the CISA qualification has been regarded as an industry-leading qualification for IT auditors, with holders demonstrating a proven level of competence. The ISACA Certified Systems Auditor course is best suited to:
- IT professionals are responsible for audit, control, and security of corporate computer and networking resources.
- Consultants tasked with documenting current business system provisions and making recommendations on how to improve monitoring, control, and protection provisions.
- Junior IT security team members who would like to take their knowledge to the expert level.
- Individuals who need to achieve an industry-recognized qualification to prove their competence.
With 30 modules of study, the ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor course relies on a series of instructor-led videos and self-study manuals to help students get to grips with the concepts being taught. The course is delivered online using the learning platform allowing learners to access material anyplace anytime, whenever and wherever is most convenient for them.
Knowledge and understanding of each module is tested routinely throughout the course using flashcards and educational games; there are also numerous scenarios in each module that students can replicate to improve their understanding. End of unit tests and quizzes ensure learners have fully understood the concepts behind information systems auditing before moving on to the next module. Students can also discuss what they are learning using the social networking facilities, adding another valuable learning tool by which to add additional, practical knowledge.
Key Learning Points
Over the course of thirty modules, students are introduced to core concepts of IT systems auditing, learning practical skills that can be used to document enterprise-class systems and identify areas that require improvement. Learners are taken through each concept and before being given the opportunity to test their knowledge using a series of practical examples.
Core concepts covered by the course include:
- The information systems audit process and how it is applied in a real-world environment.
- The importance of applying information technology governance principles to maintain levels of security and availability.
- Defining and managing the information systems and infrastructure lifecycle to better plan for upgrades and replacements.
- Codifying IT service delivery and support mechanisms and levels to ensure that systems and users remain fully productive and issues are properly prioritized.
- Identifying critical information assets and designing systems to protect each from loss, theft, or unauthorized access.
- Building a business continuity and disaster recovery strategy that will help keep the organization running in the event of a major system failure.
Advantages of this Course
Upon completion of the course, students will not only have an in-depth appreciation of IT systems, auditing principles, and procedures, but they will also be fully prepared to sit the associated Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification exam.
The benefits of this particular course are plentiful:
- A greater understanding of IT systems auditing procedures and how they are applied.
- Improved practical auditing skills that will help employees raise standards and security within their organizations.
- The skills and experience required to sit and pass the well-respected CISA certification.
- The acquisition of extremely valuable skills that will help learners secure internal promotions or new roles within the IT system auditing sector, widening employment prospects.
The SACA Certified Information Systems Audit course is an essential pre-requisite for IT systems auditors who want to achieve the CISA qualification. It is also important to note that the CISA accreditation is an essential component of the DOD 8570.1 security clearance, required to work on projects for government agencies.
- Audit Process
- Auditing Standards
- Auditing Guidelines
- Cobit Model
- Audit Management
- Internal Control Classifications
- Audit Control Evaluation
- CSA Control Self- Assessment
- IT Governance
- Outsourcing And Governance
- IT Strategy
- Governance And Security Policies
- Organizational Compliance
- Outsourcing And Globalization
- IT Performance
- System And Infrastructure
- Project Management Tools- Part1
- Project Management Tools- Part2
- Agile Development
- Monitoring And Controlling
- Acquisition Process
- Testing Process
- Information Systems Maintenance Practices
- Data Conversion Tools
- Media Disposal Process
- Post Implementation Review
- Periodic Review
- System Maintenance
- IT Service Delivery And Support
- How To Evaluate Service Level Management Practices
- Operations Management
- Structured Query Language
- Monitoring Performance
- Source Code And Performance Monitoring
- Patch Management
- Incident Management
- Hardware Component Types
- Network Component Types
- IS Auditor Technical Overview
- Security Design
- Types Of Attacks
- Asymmetric Encryption
- Digital Certificate
- Different Kinds Of Attacks
- Access Controls
- Identification And Authentication
- Physical Access Exposure
- Environmental Security
- Network Security Devices And Network Components
- Network Address Translation
- Virtual Private Networks
- Voice System Risks
- Intrusion Detection
- Firewall Implementation
- Network Access Protection
- Honey Pot
- Risks To Portable And Wireless Devices
- OSI Networking
- Managing Data
- Business Continuity And Disaster Recovery
- Fault Tolerance
- Business Continuity And Disaster Recovery Regulations
Familiarity with basic auditing and information systems concepts.
- Intermediate to advanced
Who should take this course
- Anyone preparing for the ISACA CISA certification examination.
- Anyone interested in learning information systems auditing skills; those interested in learning about security auditing.
- Name: CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- Duration: 13 hours
- Size: 7.30 GB
- Type: Video training
- Total videos: 74
- Language: English
- Publisher: e-Careers
Next certification (Recommended):
Instructions before downloading the course:
- For this course, you should have a System (Laptop/Desktop).
- IDM (Internet Download Manager) software should be installed in your system for high-speed and resume download.
- WinRAR or 7-ZIP software should be installed in your system for extracting the course files.
- VLC Media Player should be installed in your system for playing the course video.